We at Sunchild Flourish Company are pleased to bring you articles, tips, printables and how-to guides free of charge. In order to keep Sunchildflourish.com free for everyone, please note that when you click links and make purchases through our website. in some cases,we may receive a small commission for the referral. The price will remain the same for you. Thank you.
Copyright & Sharing Disclosure
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text, video and other content contained on the website Sunchildflourish.com (hereafter “The Website”) is the sole property of Sunchild Flourish Company, unless otherwise noted, under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
Of the aforementioned content, no more than one photograph and a short excerpt (no more than one paragraph) of content may be used by another, provided that all links remain intact and that full and appropriate credit is given to Sunchild Flourish Company, including a link back to the Website to read full text in it’s entirety.
Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission, except in the above aforementioned circumstance. Unauthorized use of Sunchild Flourish Company and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Terms & Conditions
All content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this Website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. No information on this website is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Sunchild Flourish Company grants you a limited license to access and use the Website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license use does not include any resale use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents, any downloading or copying of information, or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
We may refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or deny access to any or all parts of this website if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this Agreement, our rights, or the rights of any third party for any reason. Use of the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
Billing and Payment
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by us, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. Payment is due at the time of purchase and will be processed when authorized during the purchase process. Orders are not binding upon us, until accepted by us. We reserve the right to refuse and refund any order or part of any order placed on this website.
Comment Policy and Disclosure
Sunchild Flourish Company allows reader comments on the Website, as well as on social media outlets including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. All discussion is public, not private. Make disclosures at your own risk. Additionally, you grant Sunchild Flourish Company the right to reprint, publish or otherwise use in a public manner any information posted in forums or comment sections of this website or associated social media. All comments are subject to moderation and must adhere to the following comment policy:
- While we do not expect commenters to use their real names, comments posted from behind proxy servers will not be approved. If you can’t comment without hiding behind a proxy server, then you won’t allowed to comment.
- We will never censor comments based on the political or ideological point of view they espouse. However, we reserve the right to moderate, edit, or delete any comments that are abusive, libelous, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or that are indecent.
- If a commenter posts comments that are abusive, libelous, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or that are indecent, we reserve the right to remove the comments and/or ban the commenter’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- All comments are moderated before they’re posted, and we reserve the right to moderate any comments or commenters that are abusive, libelous, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or that are indecent.
- Sunchild Flourish Company is not responsible for the content of any comments posted by visitors or guests to the Website or any associated web pages. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.
- Comments must not include any advertisements or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, including conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Commenters must not collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
In no way are the writings or comments of any one contributor meant to represent the views or beliefs of the others – each opinion is unique and represents the opinion of that writer. An opinion expressed by any contributor does not reflect the views of any organization, employer, or religious congregation that contributor may be associated with unless expressly stated.